Friday, November 4, 2011

Fantasy, Florals and More: Household gifts Wendy Gamble Creations


 

If you want an original fine art decorating touch to your home or office, consider comissioning a painting for above your couch that I can then place in my gift shop so you can order matching couch cusions, coasters, keepsake boxes or other items that strike a fancy. Let me know what you want and I'll do my best to help! Here's and example of gifts currently available from WendyGamble Creations artwork. 


Keepsake Box Household gifts Wendy Gamble Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I studied microbiology/genetics, then shifted to the more purely creative fields of writing and painting. I’m passionate about my work, currently an ambitious Science Fiction drama, as well as reading, karate, horses, cats, gardening, creative cooking, and my family.