Monday, February 28, 2011

Tim "Ripper" Owens sings Sci-Fi

Syzygy's Science Fiction Mystery, "Who Am I?" is augmented in places by the former lead vocalist of Judas Priest, Tim Ripper Owens.  You can hear him in this clip:



http://www.facebook.com/whoami.theshow#!/video/video.php?v=10150153549956002&oid=157179320985660&comments

There are more clips, including some humorous outtakes at:

http://www.facebook.com/whoami.theshow#!/whoami.theshow?v=app_2392950137

     Things are working a bit in reverse for this production, we see the bloopers first, so it's not possible to write a proper review yet; that will come later (though  I must admit bias on this project because friends are making it and I've had some involvment in it, ideas, writing for later in the season, and a painting on set for the background.)

For more information browse their Facebook, and see my 2010 blog about Who Am I? the show, which I've updated this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I studied microbiology/genetics, then shifted to the more purely creative fields of writing and painting. I’m passionate about my work, currently an ambitious Science Fiction drama, as well as reading, karate, horses, cats, gardening, creative cooking, and my family.